Monday 14 January 2013

this blog is cursed...

Whenever I write here my cats get ill or something, this week I had to take OC to the vet because his third eyelid was all swollen and red and gross, when i got home BC's eye was all leaky and gross so he had to go too. Thankfully Jess and Jim have been alright because i'm not sure I can with putting eye drops in all their eyes. 


So I had last week off work and it was supposed to be spent getting to level 90 on WoW, playing through skyward sword and studying for my theory test, I did one of those things and did nothing else for the whole week. I REALLY enjoy halfhill dailies, like way more than I should. I spent the week getting called a noob and being told my DPS is shit but I already knew these things, through my DPS has gone up after doing several Heroic Dungeons and getting some nice stuff.


My white patent Dr Martens came! Theyre so nice, they didnt even hurt where I expected them too either, the black pair i got a couple of years ago cut my heels to shreds, these ones are just really tight across the top of my foot, which is less sucky, just annoying. In the box they came with a 10% off code for my next purchase which was a bad idea, I ended up ordering a pair of the dark brown 1914 triumphs which i fell in love with after "just looking" at the other shoes and boots and they had. I'm such a sucker for boots. 


Dat diamond! There was 7 diamonds in this nice block, I did play a little minecraft and came across this, making a bridge over I was shitting myself, i did not want to fall in the lava at all, id have been lost forever and lost the diamonds and oh god my life. 

Anyway, i'm back at work now so my life will be slightly less interesting next time, I didnt even spend last week taking pictures of the cats which is a shame, because i like posting the week/months/howeverlongitsbeens photos of the cats here.




No comments:

Post a Comment