Thursday 31 January 2013

VIDEOS




Cats didn't get ill after the last post! Ok, i'm half way through an episode of Sailor Moon, but I'm uploading videos of the cats to YouTube from my phone and it reminded me i should write something here. These videos are like super old and probably have me breathing super loud in the background and whatever, i don't care, my cats are cute ok? Here's my YouTube Channel, hopefully i actually get round to take more videos of the cats and uploading them, because everyone likes cat videos.


So since last time, Blackcat had a bath, I say nobody was ill, but i don't really know, he had poop stuck to his butt hair and a bath was the only way i could fix it, i don't like doing it to them, but he's not getting in my bed covered in shit. 



I had another week off work and went to Nottingham to see the glorious StrongFong and we changed Ian's house and got him a rat to try, he fucking loved it. One day the cats and Ian will meet, well not like face to face, I wouldn't trust the cats not to eat Ian, i am not worried at all about it being the other way round, Ian is a little special :)


I don't have an awful lot to say this time round, i don't think anyway, I passed my theory test, that was cool, I gave Paul my NDS and stole his DSLite and traded that in towards a Pikachu 3DSXL which is even cooler than passing my theory test. 


OH! Hyrule Historia arrived! It's wonderful, i flicked through it last night and read the manga at the back, I didn't actually read anything else though, i just kinda looked at the pictures and that was enough, the pictures are so pretty. 



I apologize for the lack of Jim, he just doesn't let me take pictures. As soon as i go near him with any photo device he runs and never returns.




No comments:

Post a Comment