Thursday 7 February 2013

Ahhh!


I actually got round to playing Skyward Sword! I am really not a fan of the motion controls, with twilight princess i could stay sat down and it'd work fine, but with the motion plus unless I'm stood up it just does not want to do what i tell it to at all, even standing up it's a bit hit or miss but definitely better. I REALLY hate the graphics of this game, it just doesn't look right at all in my opinion, what the fuck is with the characters mouths? Ugh. Anyway, so when i finally got into it Blackcat comes running in and decides to chase Jess off the side where she was sat, which just so happened to be right next to my WiiU and iPhone which was on the side too. It ended with the WiiU hanging off the side only being held up by the wires which were stuck behind the drawers and my phone on the floor with the back shattered. 


Needless to say i shouted at Blackcat, I know i shouldn't have and I'm obviously the worst mother in the world but he wouldn't talk to me for like 3 days! He just didn't want to know me at all. The WiiU was fine after being put back upright and there was just tiny shards of glass all over the floor which was easily cleaned up, i covered the back up in tape so less glass would fall out everywhere, then ordered a new back, it only cost £3.89, took 2 days to arrive, was really easy to change, came with a screwdriver and looks exactly like the old one so I'm happy. I've also ordered a super cute Hello Kitty case so it doesn't smash again, that won't be here for like 2 weeks though since it's coming from Korea. I love eBay.


Jess is getting closer and closer to me, I think it's because Blackcat bullies her, though saying that everyone does. I don't know why but everyone just seems to mad at her at times, she's probably just annoying them by waving her arse in their faces, but she doesn't get hurt since she runs to me when they are picking on her and i wake up with her cuddling me which is nice.


Jim! I know, i know, Jim never gets pictures, never stays still, never shows affection, never wants to cuddle but the other night while watching Sailor Moon he walks over to me and lays right by my stomach so it's like I'm spooning him, but he chose it! Then he was rolling around and licking and doing those long bites on me, i was like 'is this really happening?' It was so good, he spent ages attention whoring, then heard Orangecat purring by my feet so went to cuddle him, I still don't know why OC is his favourite.


This is Twinkle, my sister's cat. His eyes are way too big and he's so mad at the world, he just runs around growling and trying to pick fights with everything but hes so cute (I take back what i said previously about him being a faggot, i quite like him now). But yeah, that's about it for fun and games this week, i finally just thought fuck it and ordered some hair extensions, but now I'm thinking about whether i want to change my hair colour before they come, I don't really know, I'm really liking pastel hair at the minute, and i was thinking maybe like bubblegum pink with turquoisey ends, I don't really know how work would feel about this or even if i could pull it off now, it's been a few years since I've had odd coloured hair. I guess I'll just have to have a think, I know i definitely want the ends of the extensions a different colour, and i don't think there's much i can do with it being red at the minute, but i guess we'll just have to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment