Wednesday 27 February 2013

RUNESCAPE


The cats like boxes way too much, I have almost nothing to say today but felt like writing something. I finally finished Sailor Moon, which was great, I'm now on episode 71 of Dragon Ball Kai and liking it a lot, I don't think I could watch the original Dragon Ball Z since I find a lot of this to be a little long winded but I'm enjoying it nonetheless. 


Glued the extensions in and recoloured them slightly, they blend a lot better now and have a really pretty shade of purple in. They look really cute curled but my straighteners do it really square, they don't really glide through well and pull on my real hair so I've ordered some of the candy mint GHD's, I've wanted GHD's forever but since my hair was always short I couldn't really justify spending that much on straighteners, but I finally did it and got them in a really cute colour so I'm happy.


I finally ordered some galaxy leggings, I've always been reluctant to buy them since they should be worn as trousers really because of the pattern on them but only a few people can pull that look off well, but I just figured whatever I like them and got them anyway, they still haven't arrived though, which is a shame because by the time they get here my balls to wear them will have gone but never mind. I also ordered some really pretty lilac rose plugs, both ears are now at 8mm/0g and that's where they'll be staying now.


I've started playing Runescape again. Yes it's bad I know, but there's something about it that just makes me want to play. I found out that my account was being using by someone in Korea and probably used for botting since my password was never changed. According to my adventure log, attack defence and strength were all levelled then they were woodcutting to level 86, n the past few days I've got to 90 and started on fishing. I still have no access to my bank though, the pin had been changed and I have to wait until Thursday night until the pin has been deleted, but I'm going to Nottingham Friday morning so I won't have chance to use until I finish work Sunday night which sucks. 


I did it! I got Ocarina of Time on 3DS. It's really pretty, I'm really impressed with the new graphics, I don't know why but I had imagined it to have very similar graphics to the N64 version, I haven't got very far yet because I've only really been playing if I'm out or breaks at work since I can't play it and watch stuff at the same time, but I WILL finish this play through, I've started so many and never finished it and it's a shame.


No comments:

Post a Comment